Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Artisan Embellishments

The Artisan Embellishment Kit from Stampin'Up is one of the first items I got from the Spring Catalog.  I love all the embellishments included in this kit.

My card today was made with Rose Red cardstock.  I used the Organic Flourish embossing folder from Cuttlebug to dry embossed the top side of the card.  Love those flourishes!  The scallop doily and the scallop round tag were sponged with Primrose Petal ink.  The sentiment is from Vintage Verses stamp set and was stamped with Primrose Petal ink.  I grouped the resin  rose, resin heart and clear button together and added pearls to the scallop tag.  Tied the lacy ribbon around the card and I'm done!


That was a quick and easy card.  I made two more cards using the kit and they are posted HERE if you'd like to check them out.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Until the next post ....................  Cheers!!!

irene

No comments:

Post a Comment