Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Christmas/Holiday Card #8 - Bethlehem

I love these images and have used them a few times over the years.  I wanted a calm, peaceful scene so I decided to use soft colors.  But combined with the white embossing, this was not easy to photograph.

The background was sponged with Baja Breeze, Marina Mist, Soft Suede and Crumb Cake inks.  The Holy Family and sentiment were stamped with Early Espresso ink.  The frame was made with Labels Collection Framelits die.  The Bethlehem scene was heat embossed with white embossing powder.

TIP:  To make sure your image is centered when your frame opening is off centered, die cut your frame first then place on top of the base card and use it as a guide to stamp your image in the center.


It's almost too plain but I like it.

I'll try other color combination and will post later.  Until then ................. Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment