Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Christmas/Holiday Card #21 - Holly Bough

Hello!  There's just not enough time in the day to create and post lately.  This past week, I have been busy making cards and battling a nasty cold plus getting through the Thanksgiving holiday.  Today I'm catching up on the daily holiday cards.

First up is this simple card created using Stampin'Up's Bells and Bough stamp set.  I normally stay away from stamps that need coloring to be a stand out but this set is easy to work with.

I started with a white base card scored with three straight lines in the middle.  I stamped the holly bough with StazOn solvent ink on a 3.5" x 2.5" piece of card stock.  I colored it with Gumball Green ink using a blender pen.  I added the Cherry Cobbler dazzling details on the berries.  Then I matted the main panel on a Gumball Green cardstock.  Tied a ribbon below the three scored lines and stamped the sentiment below the ribbon.  Finally, I mounted the main panel using dimensional off to the left side.



Hope you like it.


Like I said earlier, this stamp set is easy to work with so I will continue with the other image in the set.

Until the next post............ Cheers!!!


All supplies used were from Stampin;Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment