Thursday, November 15, 2012

Christmas/Holiday Card #16 - Holly

Hello!  Today I made a super simple card.  I have to admit that it felt like I was cheating because I got  today's card done so quickly.  Earlier today, I was reading Hero Art's blog post about highlighting sentiments and their samples inspired my card.

I dry embossed the white textured card stock with the Mistletoe embossing folder.  Then I stamped the sentiment in cherry cobbler ink.  Finally, I mounted the embossed panel with dimensionals on a white base card.  My card is done.  What do you think?


Remember my two cards rule?  I couldn't resist adding "berries" to the second card.  Just a few.


There you have it.  Some days all you need is a simple card.

Until next time............. Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment