Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Christmas/Holiday Card #15 - Trumpeting Angel

Hello, I have another simple and quick card for you today.  I was looking for more holiday images when I found my old Cornish Heritage Farms stamps.  They closed their shop a few years ago but they used to have really fun, exclusive and high quality rubber stamps.

I wanted to get today's card done pretty quickly so I went with supplies I already have on my work table.  Cherry Cobbler cardstock, ink and ribbon.  The image was stamped on vanilla card stock and matted with crumb cake cardstock, both from my pile of scraps.  Not completely sold on the scalloped tulle ribbon but I had it out on my table.  What do you think?


I decided to dig for another ribbon even though I'm pressed for time.  Something light.... aha....... vanilla seam binding ribbon.... perfect!


There you have it.  You can go either way, tone on tone or contrasting color.

Thanks for checking in............. Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment