Thursday, November 8, 2012

Christmas/Holiday Card #10 - O Christmas Tree II

Hello!  Today I'm sharing another Christmas tree.  Same image as this post HERE but with a different look. It's sparkly and bold but also quick and easy.

I stamped the tree with Gumball Green ink on white cardstock.  I sponged the same ink around the image, following the shape of the tree.  From scraps of red Glimmer Paper, I punched out small circles and a star.  I used glue dots to adhere the "ornaments" and star to the tree.  I mounted the main panel onto a black mat and used dimensionals to attach that to the front of the card.  I took a 3" long scalloped tulle ribbon, tied a knot and attached it to the base of the tree.  Isn't that quick and easy?

I couldn't decide where to place the sentiment so I left it out.  It's bright, bold and kinda' retro, don't you think?


I have one more Christmas tree stamped on white background and I was ready to move on to something else so I quickly put together this last one using the same elements as the first two.  You can tell it's like the adopted cousin, not much thought went into it.  LOL.


It looks unfinished to me but I'm moving on, so I'm letting it go.

Thank you for stopping by and looking at the pictures, ha ha ha.  Until the next post......... cheers!!!


Yap, all supplies are from Stampin'Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment